THE MYTHIC ROAD – Col d’Aubisque
Climbed the first time in 1910, the road to the Aubisque (1709m) contributed to forge the history of the Tour de France.
Steep, mystic, rough, mineral and truly spectacular, this road is the pure essence of the Pyrenees…
Fortunately, a good typical meal at the top will allow you to regenerate your legs before going down.
A detour can be made through the Col des Borderes, a 3km climb with 12% section, well known by local people!
- Price Range: From 180,00 € pax
- Duration: Between 5 and 6 hours (including lunch)
- Length: between 90 to 100 km
- Route type: ROAD
- Elevation: between 1900 to 2300m
- What's included : Guided route with professional guide Col d’Aubisque restaurant light lunch with your guide